Time is running out to get your entries in. Check out the prize book HERE.
Entries are due August 5th by 4pm at the fair office.
It’s a 3 day event starting with a Youth Show on Friday, August 26, the long awaited 2022 West National on Saturday, August 27 and on Sunday, August 28, a sanctioned show.
We have many amazing prizes including:
- 10 bags of goat text donated by Ritchie Smith Feeds valued at $200.
- Felco Hoof Trimmers donated by Wool Growers $100.
- 20kg bag of Milk Replacer & 700gr Bag of Colostrum donated by Star Gro Products $150.
- 20 litres Teat dip and dip cup by De Laval
- 3 $50. Gift certificates donated by Livestock Pharmacy $150.
- 5 halters & lead ropes donated by Livestock Pharmacy
And so much more!
Don’t forget to check out our auction that closes July 29. (rules on the Facebook page
And what you’ve all been hoping to be the winning bidder on….The Milk Stand! The milk stand
is part of our auction and will be available to bid on until 7PM Saturday, August 27. Many
thanks to fellow breeders Aimee & Rob Sauve from Lone Rock Nigerians for donating this
fantastic stand to the West National. Save room in your truck for this!!
Heads Up!! There’s another show opportunity! The weekend following the WN, the VIGA is
hosting a sanctioned show at the Saanich Fair on the southern tip of the island The Prize Book
is available at https://saanichfair.ca/2022-catalogue/
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact any one of us:
Chairperson: Ted Brooks at email@example.com
Show Secretary: Jaki Ayton at firstname.lastname@example.org
VIGA President: Angela Forster at email@example.com
The theme for the fair is “Better Together” Let’s brighten up our stalls.
On behalf of the Vancouver Island Goat Association, we look forward to meeting you and making this a most memorable event.